Silly me. I thought that voting ends December 23 meant that voting ends at the end of business or something like that on the 23rd. With a busy week chock full of meeting about this new shop I’m working at and struggles to get other pieces done, I planned on submitting my ballot after lunch on the 23rd. Turns out that was a very bad idea. The poll is now closed according to the software. Oh well. Here is my top ten albums, FWIW.
1. PJ Harvey: Let England Shake
2. Tinariwen: Tassili
3. Michael Bates: Acrobat
4. Vijay Iyer: Tirtha
5. Kiran Ahluwalia: Aam Zamen
6. Craig Taborn: Avenging Angel
7. Rez Abassi’s Invocation: Sono Sono
8. Michael Cain: Solo
9: Bill McHenry: Ghosts of the Sun
10. Ralph Alessi and This Against That: Wiry Strong
Now, I’ll spend the next week listening to records that I’ll rue have left off of this list.